Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA) employs multiple techniques to fulfill our mandate of providing recorded evidence of "diligent and informed deliberation," in the selection of products and services made available to our representatives and their clients.
To help protect the interests of our advisors and their clients along with the NPH organization, the Due Diligence Team considers a wide range of both objective and subjective criteria as part of the analysis and review process of all insurance carriers including, but not limiting, the following components:
1. Traditional Agency Ratings: Moody's, Standard & Poor's, AM Best, and Fitch.
2. Comdex: The Comdex is not a rating, but an average percentile of all the ratings a company has received by the insurance rating companies.
3. Review and analysis provided by ALIRT, an independent research firm that provides research and insight into insurance company financials designed for institutional clients.
4. Objective and subjective analysis of relevant financial and market information including, but not limited to, the financial performance of the carrier; performance of the companies publicly traded equity and fixed income securities; and information on securities known or believed to be held in the general or other accounts of the company.
5. Information provided to NPH by the carrier including reports, statements, conference calls, and responses to specific inquiries.
Investment Centers of America...We Know the Territory®
The analysis and review process employed by the Due Diligence Team in the selection of products and services is not a guarantee of future financial performance of any investment provider, insurance carrier, or their products. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Risks and uncertainties exist and include the impact of unforeseen future events.